- Cite this
- Email this
Universal Access in Human-Computer Interaction. Interaction Techniques and Environments [E-Book] : 10th International Conference, UAHCI 2016, Held as Part of HCI International 2016, Toronto, ON, Canada, July 17-22, 2016, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Margherita Antona, Constantine Stephanidis
The three-volume set LNCS 9737-9739 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Universal Access in Human-Computer Interaction, UAHCI 2016, held as part of the 10th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, HCII 2016, in Toronto, ON, Canada in July 2016...
|Personal Name(s):||Antona, Margherita, editor|
|Stephanidis, Constantine, editor|
XVII, 478 p. 199 illus. online resource.
/* Depending on the record driver, $field may either be an array with
"name" and "number" keys or a flat string containing only the series
name. We should account for both cases to maximize compatibility. */?>
Lecture notes in computer science ;
- Novel approaches to accessibility
- Design for all and eInclusion best practices.-Universal access in architecture and product design
- Personal and collective informatics in universal access
- Eye-tracking in universal access
- Multimodal and natural interaction for universal access
- Universal access to mobile interaction
- Virtual reality, 3D and universal access
- Intelligent and assistive environments
- Universal access to education and learning
- Technologies for ASD and cognitive disabilities
- Design for healthy aging and rehabilitation
- Universal access to media and games
- Universal access to mobility and automotive.