- Cite this
- Email this
Hydrocarbon and Lipid Microbiology Protocols [E-Book] : Synthetic and Systems Biology - Applications / edited by Terry J. McGenity, Kenneth N. Timmis, Balbina Nogales Fernández.
This Volume presents protocols for systems and synthetic biology applications in the field of hydrocarbon and lipid microbiology. It complements another Volume that describes generic protocols for wet experimental and computer-based systems and synthetic biology studies. The protocols in this Volume...
|Personal Name(s):||McGenity, Terry J., editor|
|Nogales Fernández, Balbina, editor / Timmis, Kenneth N., editor|
1st ed. 2016.
Berlin, Heidelberg :
X, 137 p. 40 illus., 20 illus. in color. online resource.
Springer Protocols Handbooks
- Designing bacteria to produce esters
- Protocols for the production and analysis of isoprenoids in bacteria and yeast
- Synthetic biology of hydrophobic polymer production
- Methods for recombinant rhamnolipid production
- Purification of peptide antimicrobials and thioether stabilized molecules produced in vivo by lantibiotic modification machineries
- Engineering transcription factor based biosensors for the detection of intracellular products
- Oxyfunctionalization of linear alkanes with a biosynthetic, self-sufficient, selective and soluble hydroxylase. .