- Cite this
- Email this
Bioactive Marine Natural Products [E-Book] / by D. S. Bhakuni, D. S. Rawat.
Marine natural products have attracted the attention of biologists and chemists the world over for the past five decades. As a result of the potential for new drug discovery, marine natural products have attracted scientists from different disciplines, such as organic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry...
|Personal Name(s):||Bhakuni, D. S. author|
|Rawat, D. S. author|
XVI, 382 p. online resource.
- Bioactive Metabolites of Marine Algae, Fungi and Bacteria
- Bioactive Metabolites of Marine Invertebrates
- Separation and Isolation Techniques
- Biological, Toxicological and Clinical Evaluation
- Bioactivity of Marine Organisms
- Biosynthesis of Bioactive Metabolites of Marine Organisms
- Bioactive Marine Toxins
- Bioactive Marine Nucleosides
- Bioactive Marine Alkaloids
- Bioactive Marine Peptides
- Marine Prostaglandins.