- Cite this
- Email this
- Favorites Add to e-Shelf Remove from e-Shelf
International Conference on Residual Stresses [E-Book] : ICRS2 / edited by G. Beck, S. Denis, A. Simon.
Residual stresses are always introduced in materials when they are produced, or when they undergo non-uniform plastic deformation during use. The circumstances that can cause residual stresses are therefore numerous. Residual stresses exist in all materials and, depending on their distribution, can...
|Personal Name(s):||Beck, G., editor|
|Denis, S., editor / Simon, A., editor|
1020 p. online resource.
- I. Plenary Papers
- II. Experimental Methods: Diffraction, ultrasonic, magnetic and mechanical methods
- II. Experimental Methods: Residual stresses in ceramic coatings
- III. Generation Of Internal Stresses: Modelling and calculation
- III. Generation Of Internal Stresses: Relations Between Materials, Processes And Residual Stresses
- III. Generation Of Internal Stresses: Internal Stresses and Mechanical Behaviour
- IV. Residual Stresses and Material Properties: Fatigue Behaviour
- IV. Residual Stresses and Material Properties: Fatigue and fracture behaviour
- IV. Residual Stresses and Material Properties: Miscellaneous
- Index of Contributors.