- Cite this
- Email this
Synchronization: Theory and Application [E-Book] / edited by Arkady Pikovsky, Yuri Maistrenko.
Synchronization is a universal phenomenon that is encountered in nature, science and engineering. The book presents a broad view of modern theoretical and experimental approaches to synchronization, especially in complex and chaotic systems, and its applications in life sciences and engineering. Con...
|Personal Name(s):||Maistrenko, Yuri, editor|
|Pikovsky, Arkady, editor|
IV, 258 p. online resource.
NATO Science Series, Series II: Mathemathics, Physics and Chemistry ;
- Cycling attractors of coupled cell systems and dynamics with symmetry
- Modelling diversity by chaos and classification by synchronization
- Basic Principles of Direct Chaotic Communications
- Prevalence of Milnor Attractors and Chaotic Itinerancy in ‘High’-dimensional Dynamical Systems
- Generalization of the Feigenbaum-Kadanoff-Shenker Renormalization and Critical Phenomena Associated with the Golden Mean Quasiperiodicity
- Synchronization and clustering in ensembles of coupled chaotic oscillators
- Nonlinear Phenomena in Nephron-Nephron Interaction
- Synchrony in Globally Coupled Chaotic, Periodic, and Mixed Ensembles of Dynamical Units
- Phase synchronization of regular and chaotic self-sustained oscillators
- Control of dynamical systems via time-delayed feedback and unstable controller.