- Cite this
- Email this
- Favorites Add to e-Shelf Remove from e-Shelf
Astrophysics, Clocks and Fundamental Constants [E-Book] / edited by Savely G. Karshenboim, Ekkehard Peik.
In 1937 the question of a possible temporal variation of the fundamental constants was raised by Paul Dirac in his "large number hypothesis." Today it appears in the context of the search for a unified theory of the fundamental interactions. It touches both fundamental and applied physics,...
|Personal Name(s):||Karshenboim, Savely G., editor|
|Peik, Ekkehard, editor|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
XVIII, 347 p. online resource.
Lecture Notes in Physics ;
- Evolution of the Universe
- Quantum Gravity and Fundamental Constants
- Physics and Metrology
- Search for New Physics with Atomic Clocks
- Cold Atom Clocks and Fundamental Tests
- 30 Years of Testing the PPN parameters
- Cryogenic Optical Resonators
- Absorption Spectra
- Variability of the Fine-Structure Constant
- Millesecond Pulsars? Tools of Fundamental Physics
- Constants, Units and Standards
- Time Varying Fundamental Constants, Extra Dimensions and the Renormalization Group
- A Time Dependence of the QCD Scale
- Towards More Sensitive Measurements with Optical Clocks
- Search for Variations of Fundamental Constants using Precision Spectroscopy of Atomic Hydrogen
- A New Era in Precision Molecular Spectroscopy
- Yb+ Optical Frequence Standard
- In+ Trapped Ion Optical Frequency Standard
- An Optical Frequency Standard with Cold Calcium Atoms
- Atom Optics: A Versatile Tool for New Quantum Sensors in Space.