- Cite this
- Email this
Reviews in Modern Astronomy [E-Book] / edited by Gerhard Klare.
The yearbook series Reviews in Modern Astronomy of the Astronomische Gesell three years ago in order to bring the scientific events schaft (AG) was established of the meetings of the society to the attention of the worldwide astronomical community. Reviews in Modern Astronomy is devoted exclusively...
|Personal Name(s):||Klare, Gerhard, (editor)|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
VIII, 287 p. online resource.
Reviews in Modern Astronomy ;
- Convection, Spontaneous Discontinuities, and Stellar Winds and X-Ray Emission
- The Sun as a Prototype in the Study of Stellar Magnetic Activity
- Hydrodynamics of the Solar Photosphere: Model Calculations and Spectroscopic Observations
- Solar Spectroscopy with a 100 x 100 Diode Array
- Solar Research at Potsdam: Papers on the Structure and Dynamics of Sunspots
- Time-Resolved Stokes V Polarimetry of Small-Scale Magnetic Structures on the Sun
- Instabilities in Astrophysical Shear Flows
- Simultaneous Observations with a Tunable Filter and the Echelle Spectrograph of the Vacuum Tower Telescope at Tenerife
- Aspects of the Present Heliospheric Research
- Turbulence in the Solar Wind
- Dust Rings Around Planets
- Asteroid-Asteroid Interactions - Dynamically Irrelevant?
- First Results from the X-Ray Astronomy Mission ROSAT
- TYCHO/HIPPARCOS A Successful Mission! First Results and Further Improvements
- Shock Waves in Accretion Disks
- Magnetic Field Measurements on Cool Stars
- The Expanding Envelope of Supernova 1987A in the Large Magellanic Cloud
- Dynamos in Galaxies
- Index of Contributors.