- Cite this
- Email this
Astronomy from Wide-Field Imaging [E-Book] : Proceedings of the 161st Symposium of the International Astronomical Union, Held in Potsdam, Germany, August 23–27, 1993 / edited by H. T. MacGillivray, E. B. Thomson, B. M. Lasker, I. N. Reid, D. F. Malin, R. M. West, H. Lorenz.
H.T. MacGilLIVRAY Royal Observatory Blackford Hill Edinburgh EH9 3HJ Scotland U.K. lAU Symposium No. 161 on 'Astronomy from Wide-Field Imaging', held in Potsdam, Germany, during 23-27th August 1993, was the first conference organised by the recently-formed Working Group of lAU Commission 9...
|Personal Name(s):||Lasker, B. M., editor|
|Lorenz, H., editor / MacGillivray, H. T., editor / Malin, D. F., editor / Reid, I. N., editor / Thomson, E. B., editor / West, R. M., editor|
XXXII, 760 p. online resource.
/* Depending on the record driver, $field may either be an array with
"name" and "number" keys or a flat string containing only the series
name. We should account for both cases to maximize compatibility. */?>
International Astronomical Union ;
- One: Wide-Field Sky Surveys and Patrols
- Two: Digital Detectors in Wide-Field Imaging
- Three: Photography In Wide-Field Imaging
- Four: Digitised Wide-Field Surveys
- Five: Image Detection, Cataloguing and Classification
- Six: Calibration: Astrometric and Photometric
- Seven: Archiving and Databases
- Eight: Solar System Surveys
- Nine: Galactic Structure
- Ten: The Magellanic Clouds
- Eleven: Local Group Dwarf Galaxies And Lsb Galaxies
- Twelve: Properties of Nearby Galaxies
- Thirteen: Properties and Clustering of Galaxies and Clusters
- Fourteen: Mapping The Large-Scale Structure
- Fifteen: Properties and Clustering of Objects at Large Redshifts
- Sixteen: Conference Summary and Resolutions
- IAU Symposium 161 Resolution: Photographic Plate Supply
- IAU Symposium 161 Resolution: The Future Of Sonneberg Observatory
- IAU Working Group On Wide-Field Imaging: Statement Of Goals
- Author Index.