- Cite this
- Email this
The Molecular Dynamics of Liquid Crystals [E-Book] / edited by G. R. Luckhurst, C. A. Veracini.
Liquid-crystalline phases are now known to be formed by an ever growing range of quite diverse materials, these include those of low molecular weight as well as the novel liquid-crystalline polymers, such phases can also be induced by the addition of a solvent to amphiphilic systems leading to lyotr...
|Personal Name(s):||Luckhurst, G. R., editor|
|Veracini, C. A., editor|
XI, 610 p. online resource.
NATO ASI Series, Series C: Mathematical and Physical Sciences ;
- 1. A Comparative Survey of the Physical Techniques Used in Studies of Molecular Dynamics
- 2. On the Description of Ordering in Liquid Crystals
- 3. Diffusion Models for Molecular Motion in Uniaxial Mesophases
- 4. ESR and Liquid Crystals: Statistical Mechanics and Generalised Smoluchowski Equations
- 5. Techniques and Applications of Langevin Dynamics Simulations
- 6. An Introduction to the Molecular Dynamics Method and to Orientational Dynamics in Liquid Crystals
- 7. Nuclear Spin Relaxation Formalism for Liquid Crystals
- 8. Nuclear Spin Relaxation and Molecular Motion in Liquid Crystals
- 9. The Effects of Director Fluctuations on Nuclear Spin Relaxation
- 10. Nuclear Spin Relaxation Mechanisms in Liquid Crystals Studied By Field Cycling NMR
- 11. Probe Studies of Liquid Crystals
- 12. ESR and Molecular Motions in Liquid Crystals: Motional Narrowing
- 13. Thermodynamics of Liquid Crystals and the Relation to Molecular Dynamics: ESR Studies
- 14. ESR Studies of Molecular Dynamics at Phase Transitions in Liquid Crystals
- 15. ESR and Slow Motions in Liquid Crystals
- 16. Raman and IR Fluctuation Spectroscopy of Liquid Crystals
- 17. Dielectric Relaxation Behaviour of Liquid Crystals
- 18. Neutron Scattering From Liquid Crystals
- 19. Molecular Order and Motion in Liquid Crystal Polymers Studied By Pulsed Dynamic NMR
- 20. Aggregates of Amphiphiles in Lyotropic Liquid Crystals
- 21. Orientation and Frequency Dependent NMR Relaxation Studies of Bilayer Membranes: Characterisation of the Lipid Motions
- 22. Molecular Dynamics in Liquid-Crystalline Systems Studied By Fluorescence Depolarisation Techniques
- 23. Spectroscopic Studies on Structure and Dynamics of Lyotropic Liquid Crystals: Cubic and Reversed Hexagonal Phases and Lipid Vesicles.