- Cite this
- Email this
Clusters and Superclusters of Galaxies [E-Book] / edited by A. C. Fabian.
Clusters and superclusters of galaxies are the largest objects in the Universe. They have been the subject of intense observational studies at a variety of wavelengths, from radio to X-ray which has provoked much theoretical debate and advanced our understanding of the recent evolution of the large-...
|Personal Name(s):||Fabian, A. C., (editor)|
XI, 369 p. online resource.
NATO ASI Series, Series C: Mathematical and Physical Sciences ;
- Clusters of Galaxies: An Introductory Survey
- The Structure of Galaxy Clusters
- Environmental Influences on Galaxy Morphology
- Imaging the Hot Intracluster Medium
- Rosat Observations of Clusters of Galaxies
- X—Ray Spectral Images of Clusters
- Radio Studies of Clusters
- Far Infrared Emission from Clusters and Warming Flows
- The Intracluster Medium
- Cooling Flows in Clusters of Galaxies
- Emission—Line Nebulae in Clusters of Galaxies
- Clusters as Gravitational Lenses
- The Sunyaev—Zeldovich Effect
- Large—Scale Structure within Ten Thousand km/s
- Superclusters and Large—Scale Structure
- Distribution and Properties of Superclusters
- Galaxy Clusters Around Quasars
- X—Ray Evolution of Clusters of Galaxies
- Evolution of Clusters of Galaxies
- Cluster Evolution
- Strip—Mining the Southern Sky: Scratching the Surface
- Object Index.