- Cite this
- Email this
Epithelial Cell Culture [E-Book] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Mario Baratta.
This detailed book explores the most current techniques to study systems and epithelial cell culture. Beginning with an overview, the volume then continues to detail systems that seek to mimic the three-dimensional organization, epithelial cells from different organs, gastrointestinal system, thyroi...
|Personal Name(s):||Baratta, Mario, (editor)|
New York, NY :
XIII, 214 p. 54 illus., 36 illus. in color. online resource.
Methods in Molecular Biology ;
- Normal Human Thyrocytes in Culture
- Isolation and Culture of Juvenile Pig Thyroid Follicular Epithelia
- Reassembly of Functional Human Salivary Stem/Progenitor Cells in 3D Culture
- Culture and Differentiation of Lung Bronchiolar Epithelial Cells In Vitro
- Differentiation of gastrointestinal cell lines by culture in semi-wet interface
- Three-dimensional cell culture model utilization in renal carcinoma cancer stem cell research
- Amniotic epithelial cell culture. Corresponding author
- Bovine granulosa cell culture
- Bioencapsulation of oocytes and granulosa cells
- Ovine granulosa cells isolation and culture to improve oocyte quality
- 3D model replicating the intestinal function to evaluate drug permeability
- Isolation of Human Gastric Epithelial Cells from Gastric Surgical Tissue and Gastric Biopsies for Primary Culture
- Long-term culture of intestinal organoids
- Bovine mammary organoids: a model to study epithelial mammary cells
- Establishment of Human- and Mouse-Derived Gastric Primary Epithelial Cell Monolayers from organoids
- Mouse-Derived Gastric Organoid and Immune Cell Co-Culture for the Study of the Tumor Microenvironment
- Murine and human mammary cancer cell lines: functional tests
- In vitro porcine colon culture
- Primary cultures of olfactory neurons from the avian olfactory epithelium.