- Cite this
- Email this
Force and motion : an illustrated guide to Newton's laws [E-Book] / Jason Zimba.
|Personal Name(s):||Zimba, Jason|
Johns Hopkins University Press,
ix, 428 pages : illustrations
- Graphing relationships
- Rates of change
- Introducing position and velocity
- Position and velocity, revisited
- Introducing acceleration
- Acceleration as a rate of change
- Focus on a-perp
- Case study : straight-line motion
- The concept of force
- Combining forces that act on the same target
- "Newton's little law"
- Newton's second law
- Newton's third law
- Kinds of force
- Strategies for applying Newton's laws.