- Cite this
- Email this
Bioelectrosynthesis [E-Book] / edited by Falk Harnisch, Dirk Holtmann.
This volume discusses both the latest experimental research in bioelectrosynthesis and current applications. Beginning with an introduction into the "electrification of biotechnology" as well as the underlying fundamentals, the volume then discusses a wide range of topics based on the inte...
|Personal Name(s):||Harnisch, Falk, editor|
|Holtmann, Dirk, editor|
IX, 420 pages (online resource)
/* Depending on the record driver, $field may either be an array with
"name" and "number" keys or a flat string containing only the series
name. We should account for both cases to maximize compatibility. */?>
Advances in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology ;
- Introduction/ "Electrification of biotechnology: Status quo"
- Microbial electron transfer
- Electron transfer of enzymes and electrodes
- Enzyme based electrobiotechnology synthesis
- Engineering of microbial electrodes
- Microbial electrosynthesis I: Pure & mixed cultures and strain engineering
- Microbial electrosynthesis II: electrochemical transformations
- Reactors for microbial electrobiotechnology
- Modeling of microbial electrochemical processes
- Microbial electrochemical biomining
- Photo-electrochemical system
- Summary & Outlook "Electrification of biotechnology: quo vadis". .