- Cite this
- Email this
Towards Understanding the Climate of Venus [E-Book] : Applications of Terrestrial Models to Our Sister Planet / edited by Lennart Bengtsson, Roger-Maurice Bonnet, David Grinspoon, Symeon Koumoutsaris, Sebastien Lebonnois, Dmitri Titov.
ESA's Venus Express Mission has monitored Venus since April 2006, and scientists worldwide have used mathematical models to investigate its atmosphere and model its circulation. This book summarizes recent work to explore and understand the climate of the planet through a research program under...
|Personal Name(s):||Bengtsson, Lennart, editor|
|Bonnet, Roger-Maurice, editor / Grinspoon, David, editor / Koumoutsaris, Symeon, editor / Lebonnois, Sebastien, editor / Titov, Dmitri, editor|
1st ed. 2013.
New York, NY :
VIII, 188 pages (online resource)
ISSI Scientific Report Series ;
- History of Venus Observation
- The Surface and Atmosphere of Venus: Evolution and Present State
- Radiative Energy Balance in the Venus Atmosphere
- Atmospheric Circulation and Dynamics
- The Dynamics and Circulation of Venus Atmosphere
- Modeling Effects
- Models of Venus Atmosphere
- Comparing Earth and Venus
- Future Prospects.