- Cite this
- Email this
Sustainable Electricity II [E-Book] : A Conversation on Tradeoffs / edited by Jessica Fox, Morgan Scott.
Realities of power company choices, regulatory boundaries, and stakeholder approvals. Expectations of the responsible investor, environmental advocate, and Silicon Valley companies including Google, Facebook, and Stanford University. Surprising stories show how creativity, innovation, and planning c...
|Personal Name(s):||Fox, Jessica, editor|
|Scott, Morgan, editor|
1st edition 2019.
XX, 241 pages 82 illustrations, 81 illustrations in color (online resource)
- Chapter1: Introduction: The Tradeoff Conversation for Sustainable Electricity
- Chapter2: Achieving Balance: Ameren's Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting Journey
- Chapter3: Reclaiming Value from Former AEP Mine Lands: Balancing Economic and Environmental Benefits
- Chapter4: Sustainable Electric Power from a Responsible Investing Perspective
- Chapter5: Exelon Driving Innovation and the Grid of the Future
- Chapter6: A Regulatory Perspective on Transforming the Power Sector
- Chapter7: The Third "E": LADWP's Commitment to Equity Ensures First Rate Service to All
- Chapter8: Portland General Electric Driving Collaboration for Sustainable Legislation
- Chapter9: Silicon Valley Customer Expectations: Resilience and Innovation in a Changing Climate
- Chapter10: Santee Cooper's Coal Ash Impoundment Closure Challenge: Risk Reduction through Recycling
- Chapter11: Creating Success for TVA through Sustainable Solutions and Customer Collaborations
- Chapter12: Do We Need Trade-offs to Advance Climate Policy?.