- Cite this
- Email this
The homotopy category of simply connected 4-manifolds [E-Book] / Hans Joachim Baues.
The homotopy type of a closed simply connected 4-manifold is determined by the intersection form. The homotopy classes of maps between two such manifolds, however, do not coincide with the algebraic morphisms between intersection forms. Therefore the problem arises of computing the homotopy classes...
|Personal Name(s):||Baues, Hans J., (author)|
Cambridge University Press,
1 online resource (xi, 184 pages)
London Mathematical Society lecture note series ;
- homotopy category of (2,4)-complexes
- homotopy category of simply connected 4-manifolds
- Track categories
- splitting of the linear extension TL
- category T[Gamma] and an algebraic model of CW(2,4)
- Crossed chain complexes and algebraic models of tracks
- Quadratic chain complexes and algebraic models of tracks
- On the cohomology of the category nil. (T. Pirashvili).