- Cite this
- Email this
Space and time scale variability and interdependencies in hydrological processes [E-Book] / edited by Reinder A. Feddes.
This book presents the integrated contributions of hydrologists, meteorologists and ecologists to the first IHP/IAHS George Kovacs Colloquium in connection with the study of global hydrology and climate change. The atmospherical, hydrological and terrestrial components of the Earth's systems op...
|Personal Name(s):||Feddes, R. A., editor|
Cambridge University Press,
1 online resource (xii, 181 pages)
International hydrology series
- Opening address of the First George Kovacs Colloquium / U. Shamir
- Heterogeneity and scaling land-atmospheric water and energy fluxes in climate systems / E.F. Wood
- Scale problems in surface fluxes / J.C.I. Dooge
- Remote sensing-inverse modelling approach to determine large scale effective soil hydraulic properties in soil-vegetation-atmospheric systems / R.A. Feddes
- The importance of landscape position in scaling SVAT models to catchment scale hydroecological prediction / T.J. Hatton, W.R. Dawes and R.A. Vertessy
- The influence of subgrid-scale spatial variability on precipitation and soil moisture in an atmospheric GCM / D. Entekhabi
- Modelling the hydrological response to large scale land use change / A. Henderson-Sellers, K. McGuffie and T.B. Durbidge
- An approach to represent mesoscale (subgrid-scale) fluxes in GCMs demonstrated with simulations of local deforestation in Amazonia / R. Avissar and F. Chen
- A hierarchical approach to the connection of global hydrological and atmospheric models / G.W. Kite, E.D. Soulis and N. Kouwen
- Stochastic downscaling of GCM-output results using atmospheric circulation patterns / A. Bárdossy
- Dependencies of spatial variability in fluvial ecosystems on the temporal hydrological variability / H.P. Nachtnebel
- Problems and progress in macroscale hydrological modelling / A. Becker
- Predictability of the atmosphere and climate : towards a dynamical view / C. Nicolis
- From scalar cascades to lie cascades : joint multifractal analysis of rain and cloud processes / D. Schertzer and S. Lovejoy
- Fractals et multifractals appliqués à l'étude de la variabilité temporelle des précipitations / P. Hubert.