- Cite this
- Email this
- Favorites Add to e-Shelf Remove from e-Shelf
Stem Cell Nanotechnology [E-Book] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Kursad Turksen.
This fully updated edition brings together a new set of protocols to arm stem cell biologists with tools and approaches to continue the quest to uncover the intricacies and regulatory circuits underlying stem cell biology. The collection explores the tremendous progress in our understanding of the p...
|Personal Name(s):||Turksen, Kursad, editor|
2nd edition 2020.
New York, NY :
XI, 214 pages 63 illustrations, 33 illustrations in color (online resource)
Methods in Molecular Biology ;
- Design of a Versatile Sample Holder for Facile Culture of Cells on Electrospun Membranes or Thin Polymer Films under Flow Conditions
- Single Cell Densitometry and Weightlessness Culture of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Using Magnetic Levitation
- Fluorescent Nanoclusters for Imaging of Cells/Stem Cells
- Protocol for Determining the Induction of Human Embryonic Stem Cells into Myogenic Lineage Using Electrospun Nanofibers
- Preparation and Characterization of Simvastatin Nanocapsules: Encapsulation of Hydrophobic Drugs in Calcium Alginate
- Multifunctional Magnetic Nanoparticles-Labeled Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Hyperthermia and Bioimaging Applications
- Synthesis of Hybrid Gold Nanoparticle (AuNP) Functionalized Superparamagnetic Nanoparticles (SPMNP) for Efficient Coupling of Biomolecules
- Experimental Protocol for Induction of Transgene Expression in Neural Stem Cells through Polymeric Nanoparticles
- Methodology Involved in the Osteogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells on Chitosan-Collagen Nanofibers Incorporated with Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles
- Experimental Protocol for Culture and Differentiation of Osteoblasts on 3D Abode Using Nanofiber Scaffolds
- Experimental Protocol of MSCs Differentiation into Neural Lineage for Nerve Tissue Regeneration Using Polymeric Scaffolds
- Fabrication and Electrospinning of 3D-Biodegradable Poly-L-Lactic Acid (PLLA) Nanofibers for Clinical Application
- Differentiation of Menstrual Blood Stem Cells into Keratinocyte-Like Cells on Bilayer Nano-Fibrous Scaffold
- Dental Pulp Stem Cells in Customized 3D Nanofibrous Scaffolds for Regeneration of Peripheral Nervous System
- Step-by-Step Protocol for Superparamagnetic Nanoparticle-Based Endosome and Lysosome Isolation from Eukaryotic Cell
- Step-by-Step Protocol for Superparamagnetic Nanoparticle-Based Plasma Membrane Isolation from Eukaryotic Cell
- Nanoscaled Materials for Drug Delivery into Cells/Stem Cells
- Method for Evaluating Neuromodulatory Properties of Dental Pulp Stem Cell as an In Vitro Model for Parkinson's Disease
- Detection and Monitoring of Stem Cell Differentiation Using Nanotechnology
- BacMam System for Rapid Recombinant Protein Expression in Mammalian Cells.