- Cite this
- Email this
Getting started with Qt 5 : introduction to programming Qt 5 for cross-platform application development [E-Book] / Benjamin Baka.
Qt is a cross-platform application framework and widget toolkit that is used to create GUI applications that can run on different hardware and operating systems. The main aim of this book is to introduce Qt to the reader. Through the use of simple examples, we will walk you through building blocks w...
|Personal Name(s):||Baka, Benjamin, (author)|
129 pages (online resource)
- Getting started with Qt 5 : introduction to programming Qt 5 for cross-platform application development
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introducing Qt 5
- Chapter 2: Creating Widgets and Layouts
- Chapter 3: Working with Signals and Slots
- Chapter 4: Implementing Windows and Dialog
- Chapter 5: Managing Events, Custom Signals, and Slots
- Chapter 6: Connecting Qt with Databases
- Other Books You May Enjoy