- Cite this
- Email this
Shock Wave Interactions [E-Book] : Selected Articles from the 22nd International Shock Interaction Symposium, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom, 4-8 July 2016 / edited by Konstantinos Kontis.
This edited monograph contains the proceedings of the International Shock Interaction Symposium, which emerged as an heir to both the Mach Reflection and Shock Vortex Interaction Symposia. These scientific biannual meetings provide an ideal platform to expose new developments and discuss recent chal...
|Personal Name(s):||Kontis, Konstantinos, editor|
1st edition 2018.
XV, 410 pages 291 illustrations, 118 illustrations in color (online resource)
- shock/shock interactions
- shock/boundary-layer interactions
- shock wave reflections and diffractions
- shock wave propagation in condensed and heterogeneous materials
- dynamics of explosion and blast waves
- compressible multi-phase flows
- nozzles and jets
- transonic, supersonic and hypersonic flows
- shock focusing.