- Cite this
- Email this
- Favorites Add to e-Shelf Remove from e-Shelf
Combinatorics on Words [E-Book] : 13th International Conference, WORDS 2021, Rouen, France, September 13-17, 2021, Proceedings / edited by Thierry Lecroq, Svetlana Puzynina.
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Combinatorics on Words, WORDS 2021, held virtually in September 2021. The 14 revised full papers presented in this book together with 2 invited talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 18 submissions. WORDS...
|Personal Name(s):||Lecroq, Thierry, editor|
|Puzynina, Svetlana, editor|
1st edition 2021.
XII, 199 pages 22 illustrations (online resource)
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ;
Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Synchronized Sequences
- Continuants with equal values, a combinatorial approach
- Quaternary n-cubes and Isometric Words
- Strings from linear recurrences: a Gray code
- String Theories involving Regular Membership Predicates: From Practice to Theory and Back
- Binary cyclotomic polynomials: representation via words and algorithms
- Computation of critical exponent in balanced sequences
- The Range Automaton: An Efficient Approach to Text-Searching
- A numeration system for Fibonacci-like Wang shifts
- Perfectly clustering words are primitive positive elements of the free group
- On Billaud Words and Their Companions
- Counting ternary square-free words quickly
- Doubled patterns with reversal are 3-avoidable
- A characterization of binary morphisms generating Lyndon in finite words
- Inside the Binary Reflected Gray Code: Flip-Swap Languages in 2-Gray Code Order
- Equations over the k-binomial monoids.