- Cite this
- Email this
Thermoacoustic Instability [E-Book] : A Complex Systems Perspective / by R. I. Sujith, Samadhan A. Pawar.
This book systematically presents the consolidated findings of the phenomenon of self-organization observed during the onset of thermoacoustic instability using approaches from dynamical systems and complex systems theory. Over the last decade, several complex dynamical states beyond limit cycle osc...
|Personal Name(s):||Sujith, R. I., author|
|Pawar, Samadhan A., author|
1st edition 2021.
XXV, 467 pages 1 illustrations (online resource)
/* Depending on the record driver, $field may either be an array with
"name" and "number" keys or a flat string containing only the series
name. We should account for both cases to maximize compatibility. */?>
Springer Series in Synergetics
- Introduction to Dynamical Systems Theory
- Bifurcation to Limit Cycle Oscillations in Laminar Thermoacoustic Systems
- Thermoacoustic Instability: Beyond Limit Cycle Oscillations
- Thermoacoustic Instability is Self-Organization in a Complex System
- Intermittency - A State Precedes Thermoacoustic Blowout in Turbulent Combustors
- Spatiotemporal Dynamics of Flow, Flame, and Acoustic Fields during the Onset of Thermoacoustic Instability
- Synchronization of Self-excited Acoustics and Turbulent Reacting Flow Dynamics
- Model for Intermittency Route to Thermoacoustic Instability
- Multifractal Analysis of a Turbulent Thermoacoustic System
- Complex Network Approach to Thermoacoustic Systems
- Early Warning and Mitigation Strategies for Thermoacoustic Instability
- Oscillatory Instabilities in Other Fluid Systems
- Summary and Perspective.