- Cite this
- Email this
X-Ray Spectroscopy for Chemical State Analysis [E-Book] / by Jun Kawai.
This book focuses on X-ray spectroscopy for chemical state analysis covering X-ray physics, spectroscopic characteristics used for functional and toxic materials, and the author's ideas related to X-ray experiments. This book also provides novel theoretical interpretations of X-ray spectra alon...
|Personal Name(s):||Kawai, Jun, author|
1st edition 2023.
IX, 234 pages 175 illustrations, 43 illustrations in color (online resource)
- Chapter 1 Particle and wave duality of X-rays
- Chapter 2 Profile change of X-ray spectra
- Chapter 3 Chemical effects of multiply ionized satellites
- Chapter 4 Pyroelectric X-ray emission
- Chapter 5 Small size and low power X-ray instruments
- Chapter 6 Synchrotron radiation experiments
- Chapter 7 Quantitative analysis using XRF and SEM
- Chapter 8 Conclusions.