- Cite this
- Email this
Electroslag Remelting Towards Clean Steel [E-Book] / by Chengbin Shi, Jing Li, Shufeng Yang.
This book introduces the results that the authors have achieved on the study of functional principle of electroslag remelting for production of high-quality clean steel. The dependence of oxygen, sulfur, and non-metallic inclusions on the processing parameters of electroslag remelting is assessed. T...
|Personal Name(s):||Shi, Chengbin, author|
|Li, Jing, author / Yang, Shufeng, author|
1st edition 2023.
X, 246 pages 136 illustrations, 96 illustrations in color (online resource)
- 1 Introduction to Electroslag Remelting
- 2 Clean Steel Production by Electroslag Remelting
- 3 Deoxidation of ESR and Its Correlation with Oxide Inclusions
- 4 Reoxidation of Liquid Steel during ESR and Its Effect on Oxide Inclusions
- 5 Desulfurization in Electroslag Remelting
- 6 Sulfide and Nitride Inclusion Evolution during ESR
- 7 Evolution of Original Oxide Inclusions during ESR
- 8 Evolution of Oxide Inclusions in Si-Mn-killed Steel during ESR
- 9 Modification of Alumina and MgO·Al2O3 Inclusions by Calcium Treatment during ESR
- 10 Role of Calcium Modification of Oxide Inclusions during ESR on Primary Carbides.