- Cite this
- Email this
Mechanics of Flow-Induced Vibration [E-Book] : Physical Modeling and Control Strategies / by Rajeev Jaiman, Guojun Li, Amir Chizfahm.
This book discusses various passive and active techniques for controlling unsteady flow dynamics and associated coupled mechanics of fluid-structure interaction. Coupled multiphysics and multidomain simulations are emerging and challenging research areas, which have received significant attention du...
|Personal Name(s):||Jaiman, Rajeev, author|
|Chizfahm, Amir, author / Li, Guojun, author|
1st edition 2023.
XX, 1021 pages 698 illustrations, 491 illustration in color (online resource)
- Part 1: Generalized variational formulation
- 1. Mathematical Framework
- 2. Body-fitted Eulerian-Lagrangian methods
- 3. Non-body-fitted embedded methods
- 4. Applications and Examples
- Part 2: Model reduction and FSI control
- 1. Model reduction techniques
- 2. Passive and active control for FSI
- Blowing-suction for VIV.