- Cite this
- Email this
Green Manufacturing Processes and Systems [E-Book] / edited by J. Paulo Davim.
This book provides the recent advances on green manufacturing processes and systems for modern industry. Chapter 1 provides information on sustainable manufacturing through environmentally-friendly machining. Chapter 2 is dedicated to environmentally-friendly machining: vegetable based cutting fluid...
|Personal Name(s):||Davim, J. Paulo. editor|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
IX, 126 p. 32 illus., 2 illus. in color. online resource.
/* Depending on the record driver, $field may either be an array with
"name" and "number" keys or a flat string containing only the series
name. We should account for both cases to maximize compatibility. */?>
Materials Forming, Machining and Tribology
- Sustainable manufacturing through environmentally-friendly machining
- Environmentally friendly machining: vegetable based cutting fluids
- Environmental-friendly joining of tubes
- Concepts, methods and strategies for zero-waste in manufacturing
- Application of hybrid MCDM approach for selecting the best tyre recycling process.