- Cite this
- Email this
Progress in the Chemistry of Organic Natural Products. 116 [E-Book] / edited by A. Douglas Kinghorn, Heinz Falk, Simon Gibbons, Yoshinori Asakawa, Ji-Kai Liu, Verena M. Dirsch
This volume describes several highly diverse subjects: Chapter 1 explores marine biodiscovery of the North-eastern Atlantic off the coast of Ireland as a model for best practice in research. The second chapter investigates Brazilian Chemical Ecology and examples of insect-plant communication studies...
|Personal Name(s):||Asakawa, Yoshinori, editor|
|Dirsch, Verena M., editor / Falk, Heinz, editor / Gibbons, Simon, editor / Kinghorn, A. Douglas, editor / Liu, Ji-Kai, editor|
1st edition 2021.
V, 261 pages 133 illustrations, 72 illustrations in color (online resource)
/* Depending on the record driver, $field may either be an array with
"name" and "number" keys or a flat string containing only the series
name. We should account for both cases to maximize compatibility. */?>
Progress in the Chemistry of Organic Natural Products ;
- Chapter 1. Marine Biodiscovery in a Changing World
- Chapter 2. The Chemistry and Chemical Ecology of Lepidopterans as Investigated in Brazil
- Chapter 3. A Timeline of Perezone, the First Isolated Secondary Metabolite in the New World, Covering the Period from 1852 to 2020
- Chapter 4. Biologically Acitive Constituents from Plants of the Genus Xanthium
- Chapter 5. Biologically Active Constituents from Plants of Genus Desmos.