- Cite this
- Email this
Aggregation-Induced Emission [E-Book] / edited by Youhong Tang, Ben Zhong Tang.
The series Topics in Current Chemistry Collections presents critical reviews from the journal Topics in Current Chemistry organized in topical volumes. The scope of coverage is all areas of chemical science including the interfaces with related disciplines such as biology, medicine and materials sci...
|Personal Name(s):||Tang, Ben Zhong, editor|
|Tang, Youhong, editor|
1st edition 2022.
IX, 384 pages 234 illustrations, 193 illustrations in color (online resource)
/* Depending on the record driver, $field may either be an array with
"name" and "number" keys or a flat string containing only the series
name. We should account for both cases to maximize compatibility. */?>
Topics in Current Chemistry Collections
- Modulation of Aggregation-Induced Emission by Excitation Energy Transfer: Design and Application
- Recent Advances in Clusteroluminescence
- Aggregation-Induced Emission in Electrochemiluminescence: Advances and Perspectives
- Mechanoluminescent with Aggregation-induced emission (AIE) characteristic: A perspective with applying isotropic and anisotropic force
- Recent trends on design, synthesis, spectroscopic behaviour and applications of benzazole-based molecules with solid-state luminescence enhancement properties
- Status and prospects of aggregation-induced emission materials in organic optoelectronic devices
- Aggregation Induced Emission: from small molecules to polymers. Historical background, mechanisms and photophysics
- Aggregation-induced emission fluorescent gels: Current trends and future perspectives
- Functional Polymer Systems with Aggregation-Induced Emission and Stimuli Responses
- Enzyme Responsive Peptide-Based AIE Bioprobes
- Imaging, Identification and Inhibition of Microorganisms Using AIEgens.