- Cite this
- Email this
Handbook of II-VI Semiconductor-Based Sensors and Radiation Detectors [E-Book] : Vol. 3: Sensors, Biosensors and Radiation Detectors / edited by Ghenadii Korotcenkov.
The reference provides interdisciplinary discussion for diverse II-VI semiconductors with a wide range of topics. The third volume of a three volume set, the book provides an up-to-date account of the present status of multifunctional II-VI semiconductors, from fundamental science and processing to...
|Personal Name(s):||Korotcenkov, Ghenadii, editor|
1st edition 2023.
XIV, 705 pages 276 illustrations, 262 illustrations in color (online resource)
- Basic principles of solid state X-ray radiation detector operation
- CdTe and CdZnTe-based radiation detectors
- ZnSe and CdSe-based radiation detectors
- CdS and ZnS-based radiation detectors
- Medical application of II-VI semiconductor-based radiation detectors
- Introduction in gas and humidity sensing
- II-VI semiconductor-based thin film electric and electronic gas sensors
- Nanocomposite and hybrid-based electric and electronic gas sensors
- II-VI semiconductor-polymer nanocomposites and its gas sensing properties
- Nanomaterial-based electric and electronic gas sensors
- II-VI-based electric and electronic humidity sensors
- II-VI-based optical gas sensors
- Spectroscopic gas sensing systems
- II-VI-based luminescence and fluorescence ion sensors
- Photoelectrochemical ion sensors
- II-VI semiconductor-based optical temperature sensors
- Introduction in biosensing
- Fluorescent biosensors based on II-VI QDs
- QD-based chemiluminescent biosensors
- Electrochemiluminescent biosensors based on II-VI QDs
- Electrochemical biosensors
- Photoelectrochemical biosensors
- Surface plasmon resonance biosensors
- Biosensors based on II-VI semiconductor quantum dots for health protection
- Application of II-VI semiconductor-based biosensors in nanomedicine and bioanalysis
- Applications of II-VI semiconductor-based biosensors for food analysis and food safety.