- Cite this
- Email this
Reinforcement Learning for Sequential Decision and Optimal Control [E-Book] / by Shengbo Eben Li.
Have you ever wondered how AlphaZero learns to defeat the top human Go players? Do you have any clues about how an autonomous driving system can gradually develop self-driving skills beyond normal drivers? What is the key that enables AlphaStar to make decisions in Starcraft, a notoriously difficult...
|Personal Name(s):||Li, Shengbo Eben, author|
1st edition 2023.
XXX, 462 pages 217 illustrations, 213 illustrations in color (online resource)
- Chapter 1 Introduction of Reinforcement Learning
- Chapter 2 Principles of RL Problems
- Chapter 3 Model-free Indirect RL: Monte Carlo
- Chapter 4 Model-Free Indirect RL: Temporal-Difference
- Chapter 5 Model-based Indirect RL: Dynamic Programming
- Chapter 6 Indirect RL with Function Approximation
- Chapter 7 Direct RL with Policy Gradient
- Chapter 8 Infinite Horizon Approximate Dynamic Programming
- Chapter 9 Finite Horizon ADP and State Constraints
- Chapter 10 Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Chapter 11 Advanced RL Topics.