- Cite this
- Email this
- Favorites Add to e-Shelf Remove from e-Shelf
Advances in Nuclear Science and Technology [E-Book] / edited by Jeffery Lewins, Martin Becker, R. W. Albrecht, Ernest J. Henley, John D. McKean, K. Oshima, A. Sesonske, H. B. Smets, C. P. L. Zaleski
Since its initiation in 1962, this series has presented authoritative reviews of the most important developments in nuclear science and engineering, from both theoretical and applied perspectives. In addition, many original contributions are included.
|Personal Name(s):||Albrecht, R. W., editor|
|Becker, Martin, editor / Henley, Ernest J., editor / Lewins, Jeffery, editor / McKean, John D., editor / Oshima, Koichi, editor / Sesonske, A., editor / Smets, Henri B., editor / Zaleski, C. P. L., editor|
Boston, MA :
XIII, 169 p. online resource.
Advances in Nuclear Science and Technology ;
- Leukaemia and Nuclear Establishments
- Nonlinear Stochastic Dynamics and Instability Theory
- Modeling Bacterial Transport and Accumulation Processes in Saturated Porous Media: A Review
- A review of Crack Arrest Concepts for the Assessment of Pressure Vessel Integrity
- Heat Transfer Processes in Reactor Vessel Lower Plenum During Late Phase of In-Vessel Core Melt Progression
- Advances in Nuclear Fuel Management for Light Water Reactors.