- Cite this
- Email this
Alzheimer's Disease [E-Book] : Methods and Protocols / edited by Jerold Chun.
This volume explores the latest techniques used to study the human brain towards understanding Alzheimer's Disease and related neurodegenerative disorders. Contributed to by world-renowned experts, the chapters in this book are divided into five parts. Part One discusses human post-mortem brain...
|Personal Name(s):||Chun, Jerold, editor|
1st edition 2023.
New York, NY :
XIII, 340 pages 61 illustrations, 59 illustrations in color (online resource)
/* Depending on the record driver, $field may either be an array with
"name" and "number" keys or a flat string containing only the series
name. We should account for both cases to maximize compatibility. */?>
Methods in Molecular Biology ;
- Protocol for the Systematic Fixation, Circuit-Based Sampling, and Qualitative and Quantitative Neuropathological Analysis of Human Brain Tissue
- Extraction and Purification of Single Nuclei from Frozen Human Brain Tissue
- Isolation of Human Microglia from Neuropathologically Diagnosed Cases in the Single-Cell Era
- Microglia in Human Postmortem Brain Samples: Quantitative Ultrastructural Analysis of Scanning Electron Microscopy Images
- Three-Dimensional Imaging of Fibrinogen and Neurovascular Alterations in Alzheimer's Disease
- Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (hiPSC)-Derived Neurons and Glia for the Elucidation of Pathogenic Mechanisms in Alzheimer's Disease
- Modeling Alzheimer's Disease using Human Brain Organoids
- 3D Biohybrid StarPEG-Heparin Hydrogel Cultures for Modeling Human Neuronal Development and Alzheimer's Disease Pathology
- Computational Approaches to Assess Abnormal Metabolism in Alzheimer's Disease Using Transcriptomics
- FISHing for Chromosome Instability and Aneuploidy in the Alzheimer's Disease Brain
- Somatic CNV Detection by Single-Cell Whole-Genome Sequencing in Post-Mortem Human Brain
- Mass Spectrometry Analysis of the Human Brain Sphingolipidome
- Mass Spectrometry for the Advancement of Lipid Analysis in Alzheimer's Research
- The Use of Affinity Purification-Mass Spectrometry to identify Phosphorylates Tau Interactors in Alzheimer's Disease
- In Vitro Amplification of Pathogenic Tau Seeds from Neurodegenerative Disease Patient Brains
- Aβ and Tau Prions Causing Alzheimer's Disease.